Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What Kind Of Paint Is Used In A Microwave Oven?




February 27, 2011

Sunday PROCEEDINGS OF THE UNIVERSAL

Carnival Sunday


The antiphons are those of each day

1) Players: Agathon to exomologhìsthe to Kirìo,
ke psàllin to onoma up Ìpsiste.

Chorus: Tes tis presvìes Theotòku, Soter, sòson
IMAS.

2) Reader: O Kirios evasìlefsen, efprèpian
enedhìsato, enedhìsato
or Kirios dhìnamin ke periezòsato.

Chorus: Sòson IMAS, Iie Theù or Anastas
k Nekron, you psàllondàs:
Alleluia.

3) Reader: Dhèfte agalliasòmetha to Kirìo,
alalàxomen to Theo to
Sotiriou Imon.

Chorus:
Katèlisas to Stavro on thanaton ton,
inèoxas to List ton paràdhison;
ton ton Mirofòron thrìnon metèvales;
ke tis sis Apostolis kirìttin epètaxas,
anèestis Oti, Christ or Theos, parèchon
to kosmo to mega eleos.

Tropari

Tone VII

Katèlisas to Stavro on thanaton ton,
inèoxas to List ton paràdhison;
ton ton Mirofòron thrìnon metèvales;
ke tis sis Apostolis kirìttin epètaxas,
anèestis Oti, Christa o Theos, parèchon
to kosmo to mega eleos.


Apolitikia the party

When you come to earth in glory, O Lord,
when the universe will shake and a river of fire drag
all before your court, and when you open
books will be made public and hidden things;
then, or most just court, deliver me from the unquenchable fire
degnami and to sit at your right hand.


Apostle (I Cor 8.8-13 - 9.1 to 2 )

- my strength and my pride is the Lord, he
has become my salvation. (Ps. 117.14).
- Lord I tried so hard,
but I gave up to death. (Ps. 117.18).

reading from the first epistle of Paul to the Corinthians.

Brothers, will not be a food to get closer to God, or, if you do not eat,
we fail in something, we eat or a
advantage. Beware, however, that this freedom does not become a stumbling
for the weak. If a man sees you, you have the science to be a feast in a temple
of idols, the conscience of this man is not weak it may be pushed to
eat meat sacrificed to idols? And here, to your knowledge, will certainly fall on weak
a brother for whom Christ died! Sin so against the brethren and wounding
their weak conscience, you sin against Christ. Therefore, if a food
my downfall brother, never eat more meat, not to give
scandal to my brother. Are not I free? I am not an apostle? Not
have seen Jesus our Lord? Are you not my work in the Lord? Even
if for no other apostle, for you are the least, you are the
seal of my apostleship in the Lord.

Alleluia (3 times).
- you listen to the Lord on the day of
test, you protect the name of the God of Jacob (Ps. 19:2).
Alleluia (3 times).
- Save, O Lord thy people and bless
your legacy. (Ps. 27, 9).
Alleluia (3 times).




Gospel (Mt. 25, 31-46)

Jesus said to His disciples: When the Son of Man comes in his glory
with all his angels, he will sit on the throne of his glory. Will be gathered
before him all the nations, and he shall separate them one from another as a shepherd
separates the sheep from the goats, and will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his
left. Then the King will say to those on his right hand, Come, blessed of
my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation
the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was
thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and I
you clothed, ill and you visited me in prison and you came to me.
Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we have seen hungry
and give you something to eat, or thirsty and gave thee drink?
When did we see you a stranger and you we welcome, lacking clothes and you have
dress? And when did we see you sick or in prison and go to
visit you? Answering the King will say to them: Verily I say unto you: Whenever you did
these things for one of these my brethren, you did it to me. Then
will say to those on his left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire,
prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and I do not
you fed, I was thirsty and you gave me drink: I was a stranger
and I do not you welcome, lacking clothes and you clothed me, sick and in prison
and you visited me. Then they also will answer, 'Lord, when
did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger, or sick or in prison and
not minister unto thee? Then he will answer: In truth I tell you: Whenever
you did it to one of these my brethren, you did not
did to me. And they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.

Kinonikon

Enit kirion ek ton ton uranòn;
enit Afton en tis ipsìstis.
Alleluia


0 comments:

Post a Comment